As the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) would begin the repair works of the Gachibowli Flyover, the Telangana Police issued a traffic advisory.
As per the Telangana Traffic Police, amid the construction of Gachibowli to Kondapur flyover, the region and the flyover would remain closed for traffic for the next three months. Cyberabad Traffic Joint Commissioner of Police (CP) Narayana Naik confirmed that Gachibowli-Kondapur road would be closed from the 13th of May to the 13th of August.
In this regard, the Cyberabad Traffic and Madhapur Traffic Police issued alternate routes for vehicles. It has been mentioned that in the context of the construction work of the second phase of Shilpa Layout Flyover, vehicles would be diverted on the road from Gachibowli Junction to Kondapur.
Below are the diverted routes for vehicles and motorists:
- Traffic coming from ORR towards Hafeezpet will be diverted at Shilpa layout flyover, Meenakshi Towers, Deloitte, AIG Hospital, Q Mart, Kothaguda flyover, Hafeezpet.
- Similarly, traffic coming from Lingampally towards Kondapur will be diverted at Gachibowli traffic police station, DLF Road, Radisson Hotel, Kothaguda and Kondapur.
- Traffic coming from Wipro Junction towards Allwyn crossroad will be diverted at IIIT junction, DLF Road, Radisson Hotel, Kothaguda flyover, Allwyn
- Similarly, traffic coming from Tolichowki towards Allwyn Cross road will be diverted at the biodiversity flyover – Mind Space junction. – Cyber Tower’s junction – Hitex signal – Kothaguda Junction- Allwyn.
- Vehicles coming from Telecom Nagar towards Kondapur will be diverted at a U-turn at Gachibowli under the flyover – Shilpa layout flyover beside bus stop – Meenakshi Towers – Deloitte – AIG Hospital – Q Mart – Kothaguda- Kondapur.
- Traffic coming from Allwyn crossroad towards Gachibowli will be diverted to Kothaguda Junction towards Hitex road – Cyber Towers – Mind Space Junction. Shilpa layout flyover – Gachibowli / ORR.
- Similarly, traffic coming from the Allwyn crossroad towards Lingampally will be diverted at the Botanical Garden junction. – Masjid Banda – HCU Depot – Lingampally.
- The traffic police asked the people to take note of the diversions and plan their journey accordingly.
Mango News Link
Google Play Store: https://bit.ly/2R4cbgN
Apple / iOS Store: https://apple.co/2xEYFJ