Cancer at an early stage remains undetected, which is a major issue that many people suffer from cancer and detect when it begins to appear after entering an advanced stage.
Many a time cancer may be detected “incidentally” by a laboratory test or X-ray, but sometimes the disease goes unnoticed, especially among women.
World Cancer Day 2022 is observed annually on the 4th of February, with an aim to spread awareness and education about the disease and to prevent millions of deaths.
This year the theme of World Cancer Day is “closing the care gap.”
On the occasion of World Cancer Day, let us know some early warning signs that everyone should be aware of to detect cancer early.
- Any lump or swelling in the breast or elsewhere.
- Any sore that does not heal.
- Unusual bleeding or discharge.
- Difficulty or pain in swallowing
- Change in a wart or mole.
- Nagging cough or hoarseness of voice, unexplained.
- Change in bowel or bladder habits.
- Loss of appetite and or unexplained loss of weight over a short period of time.
Mango News Link
Google Play Store: https://bit.ly/2R4cbgN
Apple / iOS Store: https://apple.co/2xEYFJ