Covid-19 Cases Crosses 9.3 Lakh In India, 29,000 Plus New Cases In Last 24 Hours

Coronavirus Cases In India, Coronavirus Deaths In India, Coronavirus Higlights, Coronavirus In India, Coronavirus in India live updates, Coronavirus Live Updates, Coronavirus news highlights, Coronavirus outbreak, coronavirus positive cases, Coronavirus Positive Cases In India, india coronavirus cases, india coronavirus deaths,Total Corona Cases In India

The increased cases of the Novel Coronavirus recorded another everyday spike on the 15th of July. 

It is the 7th consecutive day, when India witnessed 25,000 plus fresh cases.

On the 15th of July, the official website of the Union Ministry of Health And Family Welfare, confirmed over 29,429 fresh cases of the Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19.

The Country is witnessing a massive rise in single day cases, taking the total Novel Coronavirus or COVID-19 cases to 9,36,181.

With these updates, till the 15th of July, India has 9,36,181 total positive cases, of these, 3,19,840 are active cases, 5,92,031 have been declared as cured or discharged.

Meanwhile, the number of deceased cases recorded till date are 24,309.

Though the number of cases are increasing with lightning speed, the number of recoveries are also higher than the active cases.

Currently, the recovery rate of the Novel Coronavirus in India is 63.2 % and recovery ratio is 96.5 % : 3.9%

Concern about the increased number of the Novel Coronavirus cases, the Union Health Ministry officials conducted a press conference on the evening of the 14th of July and briefed about the ongoing pandemic situation.

Meanwhile, the Health Minister of India Dr. Harsh Vardhan, denied community transmission, the third stage of the spread of the Novel Coronavirus.

In yesterday’s press conference it was reported 86% of the active COVID-19 cases, 50% are from Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu. Whereas, the remaining 36 % of the total 86 % are from 8 states including Karnataka, Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, West Bengal, Gujarat and Assam.

Until a global vaccine comes for the cure of the deadly disease, the Union Health Ministry advised people to follow the social vaccine which is social distancing of 6 feet, use of sanitizer/ washing hands every hour or 30 minutes and wearing face masks.

Following these basic steps, an individual could reduce 70 to 80% chances of being infected from the Coronavirus infection.

Globally the deadly virus infected as many as 13,454,727 people and claimed 581,121 lives till the 15th of July.

Stay tuned for further updates.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here