Prank gone wrong: Man gets stuck in a chimney!!!

Prank gone wrong: Pranks are better laughed at when they fail. But some times these failures could prove fatal. In such similar incident a 23 old man from Phoenix became victim of poor judgement call.

Going into the details, The man’s friends locked him out of the house as part of a joke and given him some options to come in. Unfortunately he made a poor choice and chose the chimney route.

As a result, the Firefighters had to break the 23-year-old man out of his chimney overnight  with power drills and sledgehammers .

On Saturday, the Firefighters got the call about 3 a.m. when the temperature was 89 degrees, Arizona being Arizona and it them about a half-hour to pull the man out. According to the fire department, he was later taken to a hospital as a precaution.

Here is the rescue Video for you: